Hair Straightening Hints and Tips to Help You Choose the Best Pair for You!July 31, 2018
Americans spend about 7 billion dollars per year on hair treatments and products trying to make straight hair curly or curly hair straight. Hair straightening is the most popular way of changing the condition of your hair and this can be done using permanent methods like using chemical components. However one of the best methods is to use SEDU hair Straighteners, they are considered as the best hair straighteners.They use tourmaline or ceramic ion technology, which generates negative ions and infra red heat. This makes your hair frizz free without damaging your hair regardless of which type of hair you have. They are easy to use, light, and get heated very quickly so it can be used straightaway. The best of all the things is that they do not cost a lot. Despite the high heat that is being applied to your hair, if used in the right way they will not damage your hair.
If you have decided to straighten hair at home doing hair straightening then it is important to choose the right pair for you that will fit your needs. That’s why we have got all the information you need to make an informed choice.
1) First of all make sure that you pay the right price. That means not paying too much for a pair but equally not buying a cheap pair that won’t do the job right. Ideally you should pay between $100 and $160.
2) The width of you ceramic straightening device is also important. You need to choose a width that will best fit your hair although every hair straightening will fit most hair types, even if very curly. The best hair straightening device comes with adjustable ceramic plates for your hair’s length.
3) To ensure that your hair is not damaged, it is vital that you buy a straightener which has ceramic plates, as only these assure no heat damage when used properly.
4) The temperature needs to be hot! There is no point getting a pair of straighteners that only has low temperature setting. The maximum temperature should be around 150oC as anything less than that will not be very effective and may mean that your style may not hold.
5) Although ceramic straighteners don’t cause long lasting damage to your hair it is important to still use hair oils and straightening products to try and prevent drying your hair out. Now that straightening hair is so popular, there are many hair products available at affordable prices like mini hair straighteners and nicky clarke hair straighteners.
6) The distribution of heat can vary especially in straighteners with metal plates. This could really damage your hair if at one end of the plate the temperature is higher than at the other. SEDU hair straighteners and other ceramic hair straighteners have an even distribution of heat.
Hair straighteners are a fantastic way for straightening your hairs and have many advantages .However misuse will definitely cause damage so you need to make sure that you follow the instructions of top professional hair straightener makers so that you don’t have to face any mishap and can enjoy using your hair straighteners!